RavenSpace does not collect the personal information of users. However, other data (as discussed below) is collected and processed to assist us in maintaining the security and functionality of this site. This data also allows us to identify areas where improvements can be made based on user interactions.
RavenSpace uses hosting providers that are located both in Canada and the United States, and these providers log the IP addresses for each web page or resource that is passed from their servers to help them track potential security vulnerabilities. Because RavenSpace does not track any information along with a user’s IP address, this data cannot be used by RavenSpace or our service providers to uniquely identify any individual users. Data tracked by RavenSpace’s servers and those of our service providers includes:
- Date and time a web page or resource was accessed
- Pages on RavenSpace’s site that have been visited
- Type of browsers and operating systems that are being used to access RavenSpace
- The domain name of any external sites, such as Facebook or Google, that have directed a visitor to RavenSpace
- Other types of resources that have been downloaded from RavenSpace, including media files.
We respect your right, as a visitor to the RavenSpace website, to privacy and the protection of your personal information in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act’s privacy provisions (FIPPA).
If you’d like to know more about our efforts to protect your privacy or have any questions about this statement, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com.